Monday, December 11, 2006

TyperA

After a recent conversation I realised there is a need for people to be able to type faster. This will improve efficiency not just in essays and emails, but also in other mediums such as MSN. How good would it be to boost the amount of procrastination you could do per hour, without it taking any extra time!
Apparently I type at about 44 words per minute, although I made nine mistakes when doing it. This is much better than QWERTY Wars (which was recently posted on here) for training typing skills, because you don't need to hit enter after every word.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just managed 47wpm with 6 mistakes!

I spotted one slight problem with the program, which is that it has US spellings of some words in it (eg. "center"), but on the whole I like it.

Unknown said...

1. I don't like it, too hard!

2. Qwerty wars is fun, that isn't.

3. I do not understand Grow Ornament at all. :S

Anonymous said...

I can only get 39 words per minute, but I have a laptop!

Anonymous said...

Plus Grow is awesome!

Anonymous said...

I have a laptop too and I got 49 words per minute - I win Luke!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, well... You've probably got a really big laptop! And smaller fingers!