Friday, December 01, 2006

Movie Puzzle ver.0

This strangely titled puzzle is also strangely tough. It has less to do with movies, and more to do with a moving ball jigsaw puzzle. In fact it has everything to do with a moving ball jigsaw puzzle, because that's precisely what it is!

After completing the easy setting in a minute or so you should try the hard one, which I still haven't yet worked out. Anyway it's a great idea for a puzzle, and is perfect to use up a few minutes of your day. I think this is a trial version, so look out for future additions/improvements to it!

I've now worked out the hard puzzle - you have to use the left and right arrow keys to complete the puzzle!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did the easy one in 187 seconds...is that good or terrible?! Nao xx

Anonymous said...

And I did the hard one in 1048 seconds...I think that's pretty bad but I was talking to you at the time as well! Nao xx

Anonymous said...

64 seconds for easy...that's much better! xx

Anonymous said...

And 395 for the hard one :D